Quartz Countertops Add Value and Beauty to Newcastle Homes
Residential and business property owners across Newcastle, WA are quickly warming up to the idea of getting quartz countertops (such as kitchen quartz countertops or as a bathroom quartz counter) installed in their property.
A simple yet extremely cost – effective way to boost the value of their properties, Newcastle residential and business property owners are opting for the installation of quartz countertops not only in the kitchens of their properties, but also for restrooms and in some cases even the exteriors in the form of stone tables and the like.
Installing a quartz countertop is an operation not many amateurs can carry out, given its scale.
One of the primary complaints we at Allied Marble & Granite, Inc. hear from our customers is that the local Newcastle contractor they hired did not do an adequate job, leaving their existing countertop with unsightly seams and cracks.
The quartz countertop installation experts at Allied Marble & Granite, Inc. know full well how to handle any quartz countertop installation project before they even begin. Combining 50 years of knowledge with 30 years of hectic, yet successful work experience in handling all kinds of quartz countertop installations, the team at Allied Marble & Granite, Inc. delivers the most professional and competitively priced services to our customers in Newcastle.
Quartz Counter Design and Installation in Newcastle
Quartz is an igneous mineral which is also the second most abundant mineral present in the earth. Thanks to this, quartz has been imparted an extensive and simultaneously impressive set of characteristics which ensure that the quartz countertops (such as kitchen quartz countertops or as a bathroom quartz counter) from Allied Marble & Granite, Inc. offer an extensive number of benefits to the Newcastle residential and business property owners who opt to having them installed on their properties.
These characteristics of quartz include:
- Strength: Quartz is ranked very high among some of the hardest minerals ever known.
- Non Porous: Quartz’s non porous structure means it doesn’t require periodic resealing
- Heat Resistance: Quartz is a constituent of various igneous rocks making it extremely heat resistant
- Durability: Quartz is an extremely long lasting material
- Tough: Quartz is also extremely tough and can resist any physical damage like cuts, scratches
- Affordable: Quartz is the second most abundant mineral present in the crust of the Earth
- Style: Different types of quartz can be made available in a large variety of hues and patterns
- Low maintenance: Washing or wiping can effectively removes any stain or discoloration
- Non – toxic: Quartz is food safe and antibacterial, makingdirect food preparation possible
Newcastle Kitchen Quartz Countertops * Bathroom and Vanities
So waste no more time and call the experts from Allied Marble & Granite, Inc. to install your dream quartz countertops (such as kitchen quartz countertops or as a bathroom quartz counter).
Check out the Allied Marble & Granite, Inc. website to see all the options you have to realize your dream design scheme.